Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Paka's Shop

When Dylan was a baby, he used to call my father "Paka" because he wasn't able to day Grandpa or Granddad. It's one of those things that just stuck and now my Dad is Paka to both Dylan and Katie.

Saturday we went to my Dad's shop to change the oil in the cars.

Here are the kids messing around out in the lot. And I wonder why it feels like I never stop doing laundry.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Next we moved up to the office and hit the vending machine up for some snacks. I would have liked to see them share, but no dice.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Look at the nice smiles that the Skittles bought me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The cars were taking longer than we had anticpated so I took the kids for a walk. We ended up at 7-11.

In the "sugar zone" watching the cars drive by.

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Look at what Dylan did, Mommy!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slurpee before (in the cup)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slurpee after (all over Dylan)

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is why you shouldn't blow bubbles in a Slurpee.

Soon the cars were ready and we headed home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Fun adventures Tara! Neat to hear the stories behind them! So does your dad have a mechanic shop? My dad just sold his and now he doesn't know what to do with all his free time, lol.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Great pictures Tara :) Love the whole story thing here.. lol

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home