Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Nothing over the top went on around here today. The kids loved the loot the Easter Bunny brought. My parents came over and Scott, Dylan, my Dad, and I went to the driving range for a while. I'll post a few pics from that one day this week.

For now, here are a few from today. Katie did have her dress on early in the day but I didn't take a picture. It wasn't warm enough to comfortably wear the dress all day, unfortunately. I will have to stage Easter photos this week. hee hee

Mmmmmmmmm.... candy! The breakfast of champions.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I do not like having my picture taken but am trying to get better about it for the sake of the kids. Scott took this one. Not bad, right?

Image hosting by Photobucket

My dad with the kids.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Tara you should have your picture taken more often, you are beautiful (inside and out).
Great pics, can't wait to see the staged shots! ;)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home