Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Parade at Preschool

Last week we were given an assignment to make a hat that reflects our child's personality for Dylan's Easter Parade at school this morning. We used a Sponge Bob (of course) baseball cap and decorated it with felt dinasours, stickers, and a couple of Easter Peeps glued on the lid to add that festive Easter touch. I really shouldn't say "we" since it was one of those assignments that the parents all do without kids. I am so not crafty and worried that my creation would be the ghetto cap of the bunch. Surprisingly I found that I did well. :D Many of the girls had pretty bonnets beautifully decorated with flowers and beads. Luckily with a boy instead of a girl, I was not in that particular heat.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day for a parade. They had an 8th grader dress up as the Easter bunny. I wonder how he got roped into something like that? The kids loved it. There were tons of people there so getting photos was challenging. As usual, I managed to get a few.

Dylan with his Easter cap.



Dylan with his teacher. She is a beautiful person both inside and out.



Dylan with his best buddies Grant and Anthony. My hat is better, right? ;)




And last, but never least, the illustrious Katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home