Thursday, August 24, 2006

A hodge podge of stuff

I got an email from my cousin Maggie today asking if I had some wedding photos to send. Of course I have many, but not nearly all edited yet. I quickly edited two for her this evening while procrastinating my packing. :)

Here is Maggie with daughter Lily, the youngest of her three girls. Lily, like older sisters Ruby and Jade, is a model in the UK.

IMG_4061b

Group photo of some of my Dad's side of the family (plus one random guy, I have no clue who he is).

IMG_4023a

Katie at the beach in Rosslare

IMG_6440a

IMG_6368a


Having fun before bed

IMG_6191a

The Irish Atlantic Coast (NW County Mayo)

IMG_7682

IMG_7497

IMG_7496

Around the house

IMG_8632a

Scott wants me to get Dylan's haircut. I think he looks adorable with his hair a little long. Stay tuned for the winner of the hair wars.

IMG_8657bw

3 Comments:

Blogger Furuya Family said...

Your photo's are getting better and better. You must be awesome on PS by now... time for a tutorial maybe. How do you add the photo's on blog and get type in between? I am just dabbling some in blogger.com still trying to figure it all out. LOVE the pics. The kids are adorable even if they are tired of all the snaps.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

GORGEOUS! I seriously cannot believe how beautiful Ireland is, I'm so so so jealous! Great pics of the kiddo's too!
Looking forward to the hair wars!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

Great photos! I hope you win the hair war! Both my boys have grown their hair out into the shaggy look and I LOVE it. I think it is way cute!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home