Sunday, August 20, 2006

Our Lady's Island

Yep, I am still editing Ireland photos. My kids are fed up with me taking their photos which is disappointing to me since I love to practice, but at least I still have oodles of photos from Ireland to play with.

One evening we went on a little adventure after dinner to Our Lady's Island.

I hope this link works for whomever is interested in reading more about it:

http://www.ourladysisland.com/History.htm

The light was incredible and using a polarizing filter, I was able to get some very colorful shots. These were taken at about 9:00 PM which is dusk in July in South East Ireland.

IMG_7111a

IMG_7168a

IMG_7157a

IMG_7160

IMG_7177a

IMG_7176

IMG_7137

IMG_7118a

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Those are awesome Tara! Where did you get your polarising filter? Michelle let me try her's when we met up and I thought it was so cool!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hey Jeremi,

Thanks for the kind words about the photos. I too borrowed the filter as well as the Canon 24-85 lens for these from my friend Susan. I would love to get one. They are amazing for bright sun pics, like on the beach. I was really shocked when I saw how vibrant the colors were when I opened these files.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home