Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Claudia mini session

Before I get started on my Claudia photos, I wanted to post one of my wedding photos. Scott and I were married 7 years ago today in Wexford, Ireland. Scott got me some flowers and a card and gave me the go ahead on a new lens purchase. It should be here tomorrow or the next day. Woo hoo!!! Seven years ago I would never have been able to picture what life would be like today...

Today my cousin Joanne came over with her daughter Eimer, and Lisa came over with Claudia and we had lunch and a playdate. It was a fun day which became almost comical when we got locked out of the house. The only door that was open was the one on the deck which is one story up. With the garage door locked, we had no access to a ladder. Lisa, who I affectionately call Martha Stewart, saved the day by shimmying the screen open. I guess she is more like Martha than I thought. Muahaha!

Dylan managed to have fun on his own making mud in the backyard while our little Divas were fighting over fake food, who got the red swing, who could come in the playhouse; laughing one second, crying the next, etc. What a bunch of drama queens we have on our hands.

The only photo I have on my computer from my wedding is one of me. It is a scan from a dinosour scanner Scott and I got as a freebie in our days of working in the computer industry. It even has a dog hair on it! I probably shouldn't have pointed that out. LOL Without further adieu, here is me prekids and pre gray hair and wrinkles. : >

wedding2

And now on to Claudia.

Claudia is one of Katie's little friends. They ahve known each other since they were less than a year old. Her mom and I are very good friends too and she was kind enough to let me practice on Claudia. She is a beautiful little girl.

IMG_8251bw2

IMG_8294bw

IMG_8316a

IMG_8247a

IMG_8374a

IMG_8386ab

6 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

You were beautiful then, and you're beautiful now Tara!! What a lovely picture! And your pictures of Claudia are gorgeous!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Rashmi said...

Beautiful pics Tara!!! And I love your wedding picture.. you look gorgeous!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

You are so gorgeous! Beautiful wedding gown! I see Katie when I look at that picture!

Happy Happy Anniversary to you!

The pictures of Claudia are wonderful!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were such a beautiful bride!!!
Great pictures of Claudia!!!
And woo hoo on the new lens!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

You are so beautiful Tara!! Happy Anniversary!

Great job on Claudia, she is beautiful too!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home