Friday, July 28, 2006

We're back!

We are back from our vacation to London and Ireland. We were in London for 5 days to attend my brother and now sister in law's wedding. It was absolutely brilliant! Next we went to Ireland for three weeks to my parents vacation home in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford and for a brief sidetrip to visit my Granny and other family in County Mayo. I am tired and although I have tons of laundry to do, I had to check out my photos at least briefly before attacking my chores. Here are a few. These are not necessarily my favorites, just an overview until I get them all in order.

From the rehearsal dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG_3866a

From the wedding (no photography permitted during the ceremony)

IMG_3941a

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Dylan was melting in his ring bearer suit. It was nearly 90 degrees and for some reason, the Europeans don't believe in air conditioning. That's an ice cube on his head.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The reception was held at The Darmouth House in Mayfair. It was a stunning location.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can't take her anywhere. LOL

IMG_4027a

The kids are with one of the nannies that John and Maribel hired for the wedding. It was heavenly to have help with the kids.

IMG_4190a

Me and my dapper little guy.

IMG_3983a

IMG_4089a

IMG_4135a

IMG_4169a

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And some from Ireland

Dylan with my cousin Emer

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Katie at the beach, I LOVE this one

IMG_7425a

Dylan peering through the window in the ruins of an old church. The lighting was stunning here.

IMG_7133a

More to come later. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Marie said...

Your wedding photos are amazing! You look so pretty in the dress! Glad you are back! I can't wait to see more!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

WOWZA I cant wait to see more...so glad your back..really glad you had a wonderful time..hope that laundry goes fast for you!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

WOW! Your photos are fantastic as always!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Rashmi said...

Fantastic pics Tara! Welcome back!
My two favourite pics are of Katie on the beach and the one of the wedding reception room where everybody is having lunch. Beautiful

10:55 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

These are all beautiful pics Tara!! Definitely can't wait for more!! Get some rest, get your laundry done, and hurry up and post more pics!!! :)

You all were so beautiful! Love that dress on you!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

GORGEOUS!!! I have to go there someday!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home