Friday, August 18, 2006

Summertime

Some random summertime shots.

Katie in Ireland

IMG_6404bwb

My kids together. They are so over me taking their photos but they did oblige me for a split second this evening. The lighting was far from ideal but at this point I will take what I can get.

On second thought, maybe I should call this one "We need a bath!"

IMG_8572a

Aha! The black and white version hides the dirt better. :D

IMG_8572bw

Now here's a shot with some nice light. This is my cousin Donna's son, Declan. I took this at a family BBQ this past weekend. He is such a cute little guy, and a busy one too. He reminds me a lot of Dylan when he was a baby.

IMG_8503a

IMG_8505a

And here is Eimer with Aunt Liz. Such a sweet shot. :)

IMG_8509a

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Wonderful shots Tara! You have me jonesing for an 85mm!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home