Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Practice with Dylan

Yesterday I wanted to practice some shots with my 50mm lens and Dylan. He is so good about putting up with the camera in his face 90% of the time, but yesterday was one of those times that he was just not in the mood. We came back from his storytime at the library and he was tired and hungry. Interestingly, I think I managed to get a couple of nice shots in the 60 seconds of time I had.

I've realized recently that I much prefer the candid shots that I get from the more posed. Of course they are far more elusive, but I am going to strive to get more of these.

posed

0523064

unposed

0523061

0523063

Stop Mommy, you said that was the last one!

arewedoneyet

3 Comments:

Blogger Aly said...

boy, he has beautiful eyes!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

LOL Tara, he is so cute! I seem to like the unposed more too, the carefree, etc. Great shots!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home