Saturday, May 20, 2006

Diane's three sons

I went back this week to photograph my cousin Diane's three sons. Brendan, whom I had photographed last week, and his younger brothers Sean and Aidan. They were so much fun! I was having some technical difficulties but because my models were so fantastic, I was able to get some fun captures. They are the sweetest kids. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Aly said...

these are all great, but I love the first with the eye contct of only one. As a viewer, you feel like he is trying to communicate something this way.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home