Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rain, rain, go away!

Another wet day in New Jersey. Instead of going to the park or playing outside, we had to spend another day indoors. Katie had her music class this morning and we were supposed to go to the library after Dylan got out of school but he didn't feel like going. We decided to make a Target run just to do something different. My wallet is a little lighter for it.

For Mother's Day I got a new camera lens, 50mm 1.4. I had borrowed a 50mm lens from a friend a while ago but had to give it back. I love the 50mm for indoor shots so I needed to get a replacement.

Here are some shots with it from today.

Dylan and his Gameboy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

rd1

Are you done yet, Mommy?

rd15

Brace yourself.... here is a smile from Miss Katie!

rd9

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous! I want the 50 1.4! Great shots!

Kylie (bugshots.my-expressions.com)

3:35 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Congrats on the new lense Tara! That's awesome, I have that one as well and have loved it. I think the build is a little better than the 1.8 as well.
Great shots, you are still rocking the house and you even got Miss Katie to smile, way to go!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home