Monday, May 22, 2006

Katie Smiles

I met Lenore and Barabra 4 years ago at Gymboree when our babies were only 1. Four years later we are still friends and try to get together with the kids every so often. Saturday we went to Van Saun Park. The kids had a fabulous time playing together and I got to catch up with the girls whenever I wasn't chasing Katie.

We went to the zoo first and then had a snack break. I got Dylan and Katie an ice cream each. Dylan was having so much fun with Francis and Nuriel that he put down his ice cream to run. Katie wasted no time picking it up and claiming it as her own.

So, back to the title of this post, I asked her to sit on a ledge and smile for me while I took a picture. You could have knocked me over with a feather because out of the blue my "Miss I hate the Camera" decided to give me some cheese! Maybe it was the ice cream talking but hey, I'll take it. A while later she granted me another cheese while on the train. Maybe I should give her two ice creams everyday. ;)


doublefisted


katievs

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

I still crack up over the first one here! She is so beautiful!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

Love that smile with the chocolate! She's such a sweetheart!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Aly said...

LOL, love the ice cream one!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home