Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I've been tagged

By fellow photographers Joyce Smith and Sunshine Trout. I have been asked to list 8 random facts about myself and then tag 8 more photographers. Sorry to disappoint, but I am rather boring.

1. I love, absolutely love American Idol. I have a little crush on Simon Cowell, man boobs and all. LOL

2. This minivan driving mamma is a former student of Skip Barber Racing School. I went on a swanky corporate event there back in the "boom" days of the high tech industry. We had a lot of those fun trips back in the 90's. Hmmmmm, wonder why the bubble burst? LOL

3. I love Pringles chips.

4. I used to have super curly hair like my daughter but lost the curl (along with my sanity) after the kids came along. ;) Hormones? Age? Not really sure. It has been replaced by something that isn't quite curly and isn't quite straight. Frizzy waves would probably be the best way to describe it.

5. My husband and I were married in Ireland 8 years ago.

6. I avoid high heeled shoes like the plague. I can likely count on one hand the occasions for which I wore heels over the past year. I sport running shoes, Croc slides, Merrells and Uggs about 90% of the time.

7. I love perfume and my top three faves right now are Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, Very Irresistable by Givenchy, and Her by Narciso Rodriguez.

8. My favorite color is light, bright blue. It makes me happy. If I ever have a home with a proper office that I can call my own, I will paint it light, bright blue.

Okay, now to choose 8 photographers. As a sidebar, after checking out all these blogs I've realized that I need to step mine up a bit. I need to make a fancy banner for the top. I never bothered before because I use this just for family and friends. I often wonder if anyone even looks at it or am I just talking to myself.

Okay, back to task on hand. Tagging 8 fellow photographers. Please check out the links to see their beautiful work.


Jeremi Broadhurst


Amy Barry


Catherine Keene


Dena Sorensen


Karyn


Deanna Hall


Anne Companion


Amy Simmons

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Thanks Tara. :) I gotta think on this. A

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Love learning more about you--you are not boring! : )

8:47 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Funny Tara about the hair(as you can see I finally got your blog to work for me!!). My hair did the opposite after Aiden - it just got SUPER curly!!!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I could have written your #4 myself. You just described my hair EXACTLY. Curly before kids, and now a frizzy wavy mess. I used to hate that my hair was so super curly, but now I wish I still had some of that curl.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Im on your blog boo yeah! So does this mean Ive been tagged lol?

4:28 AM  
Blogger Anna K said...

Nope, not talking to yourself. I'm still stalking.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home