Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just a few

I have not been the best blogger lately. Life gets busy.

We've been having a ton of fun this summer. I now realize that I need to have a small point and shoot to capture fun little moments in places where the big camera is overkill, for instance amusement parks and people's pools. I am missing a lot of fun shots. :(

Dylan and his best friend. Love these two images.

silly boys

best friends

smile

I had a meet up with some of my photography pals and here are a few images from the day.

D's Daughter

Peek-a-boo

PCS, ya think?

Sibs

Katie, the Pied Piper

The gang

And how about a few from the business side of things.

Future heartbreaker?

love

wproof4

little doll









I am off to Ireland for a month. Be back in September with lots to share. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Desiree said...

Hey girl, beautiful pics! I miss you! Hope September is here soon! LOL I bet you are having fun though. Cant wait to see your Ireland pics!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home