Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter, Spring and a Birthday

Lots to catch up on. First, an early Happy Easter!

chocolate!

happy easter

We've had a few spring days interspersed among many cold days. It was actually snowing this morning and the near future promises more of the same. I am looking forward to the warmer weather sticking around for a while. I'm sure soon I will be complaining about how hot it is.

Enjoying the weather.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

fun

webIMG_6070.jpg

webIMG_5859.jpg

twirl

Super Katie in a Tree




Seriously Dylan

I'd rather be at school

Moody

if looks could kill



Still waiting for that tooth to grow in :)

More b&w practice

Katie & Issie

Happy Birthday to me! We went out to a Japanese Steakhouse. The kids enjoyed the hibatchi, both the food and the entertainment. It was a great time.

38 on me

that's hot

webIMG_6141.jpg

Katie picked up the umbrella and sang rain, rain go away.

rain, rain go away!

The Banzai Birthday Surprise, obviously my mom thought this was funny.

Banzai Birthday Surprise

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

You have some beautiful pictures here Tara! I love the new petticoat!

It seems Miss Katie is becoming quite the little poser, yeah!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home