Monday, February 05, 2007

Adventures with Dylan

I got to spend most of the day with Dylan on Saturday. We had so much fun together. Let me brag for a minute and just say what a great boy he is, so polite and loving. I am very proud of my big boy!

We ended up at a fabulous spot for photos, but the lighting was a disaster. The bridge was incredibly bright compared to where I was shooting from. We will have to go back again when the sun is less harsh and it's warmer out. It's a fun little spot and I'm sure Dylan would enjoy playing there again.

webMG_2549

webIMG_2551

This is what happened when I tried to get a shot of him exposing closely for his face with the bridge directly behind. We might as well have been in my backyard.

webIMG_2613

There is the blaring western sun behind him.

webIMG_2672a

And finally a quick shot from the train station. Some western sun from the side here. Brrrrrrrr! It was mighty cold!

webMG_2679

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara - Your photography is beautiful! I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did. It makes my heart sad now when I look at the photos I have of my kids growning up. (They are now 26 and 24!) Maybe some day I will have grandchildren and can take photos of them. I better get out my camera (Canon Elan - film!) and learn about photography. What camera/lens do you use?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thanks for the nice comment. I use the Canon 5D and the lens I use most of the time is the 85mm 1.8. Start today! There are so many moments in life to capture. :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home