Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Birthday and New Pup

I have been battling a horrible cold and cough this holiday season. It's been tough because of all the activity (ie lack of sleep). I *think* that I am finally on the mend. I did not take many photos at all of Christmas. The kids got up before the sun came out and I was lucky that I was able to make it from the bedroom to the living room for the festivities.

Katie turned 4 and we had a little party at the house for her. Princess theme of course. I can't believe my baby is 4. Waaaaaah!

Here is one of the very few pics I took. She was in her glory with the candy, cake and all the kids to play with.

Happy 4th Birthday Princess Katie!

Dylan got a new puppy for Christmas. Her name is Jazzy and she is now 12 weeks old. She is an Australian Shepherd. Isn't she adorable?

Jazzy

Happy New Year Everyone!!! May 2008 bring great health, happiness, and love. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jazzy is so cute! And look at Miss Katie! She looks so happy! I can't believe she's four either! Jaden is turning four in May too. I can't believe it!

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home