Sunday, December 10, 2006

Snaps with Santa!

Santa came to Katie's school on Saturday for brunch. Katie liked Santa from afar, but was scared when he got too close. Scott tried to bring her over to his lap, but she was kicking and screaming. Ah, well. Maybe next year.

Dylan on the other hand was thrilled to see Santa. He got up on his lap and told Santa that he wanted the new Xbox 360. Santa said, "I think I can manage that." Bad Santa! Wrong answer Santa! LOL

Katie playing with the kids before Santa arrived

webIMG_9448957

webkatiebw810

This was Dylan's face as Santa entered the room. He was nervous, excited, and happy. Check out his missing teeth.

webIMG_9462956

Santa coming over to say hi. I wish I had gotten the expression on Katie's face. Too bad I didn't give Scott my old camera so I could have had a second shooter (as if I don't already look enough like the crazy mom with a camera). LOL

webIMG_9470955

Dylan on Santa's lap :)

websantandylan

And finally one of Dylan playing in the yard. I call this the treehugger.

treehuggerweb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home